Monday, August 4, 2008

My Today *\\04.08.2008//*

what a boring day.
tong didnt go school,
and i sit with my neighbour which his name RONALD NG.
he always tot his eye very pro,
can see through my house.
*ehem**

then,
besides perhimpunan,
others are relief.
4 period relief.
what the hack?
2 period i use to sleep.
cause actually the whole class only im the one girl who were like to sleep.
and boys...
there are many.
kok meng lar, yau seng lar, jeng lok and so on..

slept for 2 period and after that,
3rd period i use to write letter for my dear.
just something like.. diary?
aaha!
*secret secret**
and then,
after that,
what i do for another period?
dreaming.
think whatever my brain wanna think.
and chit chat with the guys.
and of course kok meng also, something about... LM?
ehem..

recess time,
i walked alone to DK,
saw many new committees are busying their work.
my heart feel uncomfortable and i wish to cry out but im not.
i'm just trying to talk with dear and playing around with amanda but she seems not really happy recent days?
maybe she felt lonely because lai lai get post and he's getting busy and have no time to accompany her.
but its okay dada,
i'll accompany you whenever if you need me.
give me a call or just send a message to me when you need me. :)

besides,
after recess,
again,
maths relief.
what the hack.
keep relief,
what for i come to school?
better i sleep at home.
luckily after that finally we have teacher enter our classroom.

of course,
econs wud.
impossible d teacher wont come in.
after econs,
went to ABM room for sivik.
the teacher was back.
and after that,
BC period.
just ask us copy something then she end the class.
i've nothing to say but just a word,
BORING.

then went to sejarah extra class,
and after that,
went to mum mum lur.
and after mum mum,
i went in sch and find my dear.
what is he doing?
is that basketball match?
i didnt heard any news from him about match.
he saw me but he didnt even care me.
what he mean now?
im frustrated at that moment.
im totally speechless.

and after that,
we went for sejarah tuition.
deno what d teacher's doing.
play d lame game?
and i didnt care about it.
cause i saw lai lai.
aiyah.
he got wakil store key lar, got camp d diary book and feel that our level are different edi.
i dont know how to face them?
as friend? or as a committee?
then we're just talking crap around and i seems like not in good mood already cause..
haihs, maybe just some reason?

well,
i dont know.
just..
that feeling still there.
my heart still there.
maybe LM is my everything?
aaha,
i not really sure but i only know that,
LM for me is quite an important things, izzit?

and and and,
after tuition,
they went my house and wait for their parents.
we dance LOW in my kitchen?
well well,
my kitchen quite big but there's 2 durians there so we better be careful.
xD
then see hui back dee,
and 3 of us i mean me, amanda and puiyi were sitting on the floor and crapping around.
3 of us seems sad ya?
i think so.
what we sad for?
hmmm.
i think i can figure out.
amanda sad for her dear no time to accompany her?
and,
puiyi sad for somebody betray her?
and..
i sad for?
my dear didnt care me and?
i think is something about d LM post.
i still cant let go.
maybe maybe and maybe.
i dont know.

but anyway,
take care my friends. :)




-by kellye tan

No comments :