Wednesday, July 30, 2008

My Today *\\30.07.2008//*

today went to band competition at stadium merdeka with dear, rabbit, puiyi and see hui.
hmm.
saw many ppl there.

and our school band did well but not loud enough.
and d colour guard.. hmmm. maybe not enough preparation.
and got a bit cheerleading too.
but damn sux.
even CD also kek gei.
very cacat.
also duno wat they doing there.

hmmm.
quite having fun there but im sleepy.
cause til midnite.
and another day didnt go sch lu.

nothing special.
just having fun at stadium.
:)


CHS BAND JIA YOU :)






- before we go....





- the mr. soo.





- the stadium~







- the band~





- and our band.





- the 'cheerleading'.







- all d band..~





- my dear & me.



- i wan him to feed me.



- and he eat his ownself.





- my dear, why u so Q? =]




-by kellye tan

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

well its nice to know that you have great hits here.