Sunday, January 27, 2008

Party Time..!! 26.01.2008

Yesterday,
was a happie happie day =]
It was my birthday party or can said is gathering?
xD

Many friends was attend to my party~
But some suddenly fong fei gei~
But its okay?
xD

Everyone busying calling my name~
Haha..
Kellye..!! No water...
Kellye..!! No chopstick..
Kellye..!! I want cards..
Kellye..!! I wan louder..
Kellye..!! I want change song..
Kellye..!! Happie Birthday also got..~
xD

Alright~
Some of friends i edi knw for 4 years~
Bez bez friend..
So we share eating..
You feed me i feed you..
We share drinks~
Or even calling dear here dear thr no matter girl or boy~
Hope u dun mind =]

A featured friend,
that i hope to meet..
He was there!
Sitting there quiet~
Damn diam..
Until i aso getting afraid of him..~
xD
But in msn keep siao.. = =0
Maybe this is Human~
xD
But he's cute!
=]
But i like when he laugh =]
Very very cutiieeez~
xD

Then someone call me..
Kellye.. i notice something...
Thn i answer her..
Oh, the globe is round shape..
Then she say.. aiyah no lar.. something something~
xD
Keep kacau ppl~ xD
If not too sien narr..~
Even my friend say i change till so fierce dee..~
No laa..~
Play jek maa..
dun so serious guyz okie?
xD

Woo~
cut cake tat time moz scary one..
Im the important character~
xD
not dare..
all ppl looking at me..~
sing song for me..~
Hahaha~
Happie happie =]
Someone promise someone on 28 January 11pm 59 minute 59 second will sing me a bdae song =]
Yeah~
^^

And the cake..~
Look like milkiie milkiie colour~
I like it..!
=]

All of you have made my day great!
=]
Thx for all of ya present...~
And thx for coming =]





-sincerely by kellye tan

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Nice Birthday! Great knowing you... :)